Why?? Cold Shoulder




I know you have probably noticed the cold-shoulder trend this past year. It's been everywhere on everything from pantsuits to dresses to everything. With ruffles (it's everywhere!!)
*sigh*
For those of you that don't know what I am talking it's a trend that the top of the shoulder is left bare. In the beginning, I thought it was cute and I have to admit that I do have some tops/dresses in that style, but now that it is everywhere, on impractical articles of clothing like sweaters (which defeats the purpose of comfy sweaters/jumpers.)
Everyone is wearing them and everyone has cold shoulders, how fashionable *sarcams*.
When I was about 8-10 years old, I remember that this was in style along off-the-shoulder tops, which are now in style also. To be honest, this trend has lasted longer than I expected, I wonder what trends there will be for next year. *shrugs* 😉

We'll just have to wait and see.




WHY?!?
So what do you think? Will this trend last or will it be out for 2017? Should I do more WHY? or not?

 Happy New Year!

* All of this pictures belong to their respective owner. They do not belong to me.
                          


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top