Must Have Pair Shoes


Happy New Year!

How was your new year? We spent ours with family, friends, and food. The 3 F's.  
Now that the new year is starting I want to tell you about the must-have pair of shoes every fashionista should have. 

Flats 

Flats are the best shoes ever, I LOVE flats. They are comfortable, stylish, and very very versatile. Over the year I've had all types of flats, ones with bows, straps, glitter, beads you name it. Depending on the style they can even go with formal clothing. 


Sneakers

Comfortable, sportish are words that would define sneakers. Casual sneakers are something else they come in various colors and go with jeans, dresses, skirts and many. 
A fashionable sneaker is the perfect weekend shoe, pair it with jeans and dresses alike.


Boots

I don't know where you are from but a good pair of boots is a must-have up here in Canada. A pair that is warm, that can hold against the (the cold, frigid) winter, but are still versatile. I actually own a black pair of boots that I can style with dresses, skirts, and jeans. Another pair that I have is winter ankle heel boots, with some really good anti-slip sole.


  • Ankle boots-  Cute with jeans and leggings.
  • Tall boots- Great in late fall, and winter. Knee high or mid-shin is a good height.

Heels 

This one is tricky, some love them others can't stand them. Heels can either make or break an outfit, a wrong pair of heels can make an outfit look sloppy or ugly. I personally like thicker heels, and wedges. They're more comfortable than thinner, dagger stilettos. Some types of heels:


  • Pointed pumps- I have a pair and wow! they look good with a pair of slacks.
  • Short stack heels-
  • Stilettos-  I sometimes have a hard time with just simple heels the idea of wearing these shoes with the thin heel. 



Loafers

This menswear-inspired shoe is stylish and a must-have. I favor a basic black or a bright color when it comes to loafers. I have a tea green pair and they go perfectly with jeans and a denim jacket. There is something about loafers I can not describe. They are plain, but interesting man-ish but feminine at the same time. 

Those are the types of shoes I think every girl should have. I have tried all of them and put down my suggestions. Do you have any suggestions or questions? What do you think of post like this, do you like them? Comment down below.
Have a great weekend. Arrivederci. 

* All of the pictures belong to their respective owners. They do not belong to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top