Procter & Gamble Products | BzzAgent

Hi everyone,

Cleaning is one of the hardest things for just when you think a product is working fine it isn't anymore. Some products are failures while others are lifesavers. Earlier this year I signed up at BzzAgent to try and review products for an honest review, and last month I was chosen for the Procter & Gamble Homecare campaign which was also my first campaign. I was so surprised and excited when the mailman came and delivered it. I received more than I expected and was ecstatic to put them to work.



They were mostly given to those who live in QC because the overall idea is getting ready for moving day which here is July 1st (Canada Day). It was my first July 1st where people instead of celebrating Canada they move. The products are to help clean, get ready and make moving less stressful than what it is.
These were full-size products and so they I was able to try them out to their full extent. And that they were free? Yes, please! Here is my honest review.


*Disclaimer: The opinions and thoughts expressed in this blog are solely my own. I was given these products for an honest review and were not influenced by the company in any way, shape or form.*

P & G Homecare BzzCampaign

  • Swiffer Duster Extender Kit

    • The one item I was most excited to get was the Swiffer. I had heard a lot about it but I had never had the chance to try it out, and it did not disappoint. I loved that it could extend over 3 feet (!), the dusting part moves almost 300° and could collect almost 99.9% of the dust. Since it could extend so high I didn't have to stand on a chair to be able to dust the high windows in our home. It also works without lifting the dust which helps in this allergy season.
    • The only downside to the product is that the dusters are disposable as soon as they get dirty and you have to buy refills. If they were reusable they would be good for the planet and for your pocket. 
    • I will definitely buy the refills once over. I do recommend this, especially to people of short stature (like me) or those who like it to be easier to dust. Overall I give the product 8/10. 

  • Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, 2 pads

    • I did like this product a lot and that I was able to clean up the hardest of spills while not having to be rough. I used this in my bathrooms (that soap scum *ugh*) and on the walls of my house. It cleans really well and the ones that I was given were Extra Durable which means that the pads lasted longer and cleaned more.
    • There were no downsides to this product, except that it couldn't work on my quartz countertops. Would I buy it? I don't' know though I liked it and give it 9.5/10

  • Febreze Fabric to-go Extra Strength, 85ml

    • I had seen the commercials for this product but never had I tried it before. This spray helps eliminate lingering odors and smells like summer. I used it on my unwashables like my couch, shoes, and others. The spray left them smelling good and clean.  The size is perfect for traveling (spraying it in the car) or when cleaning all over the house. It leaves the house smelling clean and fresh.
    • I liked this product a lot and do recommend this product. After I run out I will buy this again if on a good promotion. I give it a 9/10.

  • Cascade Platinum ActionPacs, 16count
    • We don't often use the dishwasher unless there's been a big party/event like a birthday or Christmas, but not having to wash the dishes is always fun. So when I got this Cascade dishwasher pacs I excited to try them out. When I used this it left not only my dishes spiffy-clean but my dishwasher too. It was quite a surprise cause there are other brands that leave the dishwasher dull and unclean. My dishes and silverware were clean and shiny. The Cascade ActionPacs promise to tackle any hard grime and dirt and does not disappoint.
    • I do recommend this product and will buy again once I run out (years from now, lol). I give it a score of 9.5/10.
Those were my thoughts on the Homecare Campaign that I was able to try thanks to BzzAgent. I was able to try new products that also helped me around the house. They clean really well and for a moving day, they would be a wonderful help. #movingday #gotitfree  
Thanks again to BzzAgent and Procter & Gamble for the products I got free to review.

*Disclaimer: The opinions and thoughts expressed in this blog are solely my own. I was given these products for an honest review and were not influenced by the company in any way, shape or form.*

What do you guys think? Would you try out any of these products? Did you move this past week? I hope you enjoy my reviews and if you could give me more feedback I would appreciate it. If you want to see more pictures (and videos of the products at work) and keep up with me follow me on Instagram.

Happy belated Canada day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top